Advertise With Us
Welcome to Call Center IQ, an online industry resource providing industry professionals with exclusive access to a library of multimedia presentations from top executives presenting at leading industry events from around the world.
Advantages to marketing with Call Center IQ:
- Call Center IQ is a cost-effective way to deliver your message, position yourself as a thought leader, and introduce new products, techniques and strategies to the market
- Allows you to not only align your company with Call Center IQ's wealth of relevant content and media but also IQPC's well recognized event brands
- Call Center IQ can quickly deliver a customized advertising package to help you meet your business initiatives through our wealth of media assets to ensure that you capture top-quality leads that can be tracked and prospected.
Sponsorship opportunities still exist for full hour live webinar presentations and roundtable participation in our online events. There are also opportunities to contribute and take part as a thought leader in one of our executive reports. Contact Olivia Wilson at email@example.com for more details
Online Events Include:
Customer Experience Online Summit - March 22 - 24, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. EST
Call Center Week Online - June 14 - 16, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. EST
Omni-Channel Customer Experience - October 3 - 5, 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. EST
The Future of the Contact Center - December 6 - 8. 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. EST
Call Center IQ Executive Reports:
Customer Experience - March
Cloud Technology - April
Performance, Operations & Technology - June
Omni-Channel Customer Experience - September
The Future of the Contact Center - November
About Call Center IQ and IQPC:
Call Center IQ is a forum for sharing ideas, best practices and solutions within the business community. Simply put, you can interact, share solutions to your business problems with an incredible network of authoritative sources and practicing professionals.
Call Center IQ enables Executives in Call Center Management, Customer Feedback, Pricing, Segmentation, Loyalty, Social Media, Marketing and Customer Self Service to network with their peers and find a method, a solution or a proven best practice that solves specific problems when they need it solved. We offer a steady stream of front-line content that is timely, relevant, practical and has been validated by practitioners.
Call Center IQ and IQPC provide educational conferences, training courses and expositions for executives to network and learn the latest developments and trends occurring in organizations today. The IQ concentrates on creating an interactive experience featuring practical, objective and up-to-date insight from leading practitioners.
Annual events include:
- Call Center Week
- Contact Centre Canada
- Executive Customer Contact Exchange
- Optimising Contact Centre Performance
- Call Center Summit
- Contact Center & Relationship Summit